May 26 - 31, 2017
Immerse yourself in a profound 5-day experience of tangible impact, celebration and connection, and a new community of friends.
- 5 Nights Accommodation
- On the ground transportation
- Group Meals: breakfast, lunch and dinner
- 10% donation to impact project
- Programming & Activities
- Round trip airfare
- Alcohol and incidentals
- Travel Insurance
JOIN THE JOURNEY: $1,750
A $500 deposit reserves your spot (due in full 60 days before departure).
Begin your Journey Friday night in Cartagena with a group welcome dinner.
The next morning, we head outside the city to get our hands dirty and build homes for families living in slum conditions, working alongside local volunteers and the family who will live in it.
On Sunday night, after a profound ceremony where we watch the family enter their home for the first time, we'll head to the coast to reflect and reconnect with yoga, meditation, workshops and guest speakers, and a chance to learn about ancient cultures and civilizations.
We'll fly out Wednesday afternoon from Cartagena.
You will need to fly in and out of Rafael Núñez International Airport, in Cartagena. Flights are not included. Once you pay your deposit we can set you up with our super travel agents, they are awesome.
When you book, you’ll receive your confirmation email. Please allow us 24 – 48 hours for us to send you a custom email with all the information you need to prepare for your Journey.
Need a payment plan? Interested in fundraising for your trip, or the impact? Email us! Support@wejourney.co
A FEW TRAVEL NOTES
- Dates for travel are Fri afternoon 5/26/2017 - Weds afternoon 5/31/2017
- Once you arrive, lodging, transport and shared meals will be taken care of until you return to the airport on 5/31
- What's not included: alcohol, mandatory travel insurance, incidentals, meals on your own, airfare.
- After your booking is confirmed, you'll receive all the information you need to prepare for your Journey: packing list, detailed itinerary, and more.
*Flights not included in pricing. Itinerary subject to change. Click here for our terms & conditions.
More questions? Visit our FAQ or contact email@example.com.