Friday 2/17/2017 - Wednesday 2/22/2017
Immerse yourself in a profound 5-day experience of impact, celebration, and connection, and a new community of friends.
- 5 Nights Accommodation
- On the ground transportation
- Group Meals: breakfast, lunch and dinner
- $300 donation to impact project
- Programming & Activities
- Group Outings & Workshops
$1,550 - Shared Accommodations
$1,690 - Single Accommodations
A $300 Deposit secures your spot (due in full 30 days before departure)
Begin your Journey in Managua with a Friday night welcome dinner. Then head outside the city to Jiquilillo, to learn about the region and experience hands-on impact working with a women's collective.
On Sunday night, we’ll gather as a group to recharge, reflect, and celebrate. The next 2 days will be dedicated to personal growth and community building, including: daily yoga classes, guest speakers, meditation and mindfulness, and a chance to learn about new cultures and civilizations.
We'll fly out Wednesday afternoon from Managua.
IMPACT DONATION INCLUDES
Materials for Women’s Collective
- Gardening Materials
- Home Building Supplies
- Resources for Business
A FEW TRAVEL NOTES
- Arrive by Friday afternoon 2/17
- Once you arrive, all lodging and transport will be taken care of until you return to the airport on 2/22
- Plan to fly out 11a or later on Weds, 2/22
- What's not included: alcohol, mandatory travel insurance, incidentals, airfare
- After your booking is confirmed, you'll receive all the information you need to prepare for your Journey: packing list, detailed itinerary, and more.
*Flights not included in pricing. Itinerary subject to change. Click here for our terms & conditions.