IWA Journey to Nicaragua
Feb 17 - 22, 2017
(Friday afternoon 2/17/2017 - Weds morning 2/22/2017)
We are going on a Journey to share our coaching skills with the community of Padre Ramos and experience an exchange of ideas and cultures.
• 5 Nights Accommodation
• On the ground transportation
• Group Meals: breakfast, lunch and dinner
• $300 donation to impact project
• Spanish translator for wellness workshops
• Materials for Women’s Collective
• Programming & Activities:
◦ Personal Workshops
$1,290 - 1 Traveler, Shared Accommodations
$1,490 - 1 Traveler, Single Accommodations
A $300 Deposit holds your spot (amount due in full 30 days before departure).
We are going on a Journey to Nicaragua, to share our coaching skills with the community of Padre Ramos and experience an exchange of ideas & cultures.
Begin your Journey in Managua with a Friday night welcome dinner.
Then head outside the city to learn about the region and experience hands-on impact projects. We will be doing 2-day coaching sessions for two groups of Nicaraguan women and men, tailored to their specific needs and in partnership with local organizations. We’ll also take time to enjoy the beauty and power of Nicaragua’s northern coastline of Jiquilillo and connect with each other over shared meals, hikes and surf, meditation and yoga.
On Sunday night, we’ll gather as a group to recharge, reflect, and celebrate. The next 2 days will be dedicated to personal growth and community building, including: daily yoga classes, guest speakers, dance parties, meditation and mindfulness, and a chance to learn about new cultures and civilizations.
We'll fly out Wednesday afternoon from Managua.
A FEW TRAVEL NOTES
- Arrive by Friday afternoon 2/17
- Once you arrive, all lodging and transport will be taken care of until you return to the airport on 1/14
- Plan to fly out 11a or later on Weds 2/22
- What's not included: alcohol, mandatory travel insurance, incidentals, airfare
- After your booking is confirmed, you'll receive all the information you need to prepare for your Journey: packing list, detailed itinerary, and more.
*Flights not included in pricing. Itinerary subject to change. Click here for our terms & conditions.